Friday, November 02, 2007

lots of work!
1. Since I have arrived from Canada I have been working around the clock 7 days a week!
I had to prepare the first draft of my paper and give it to my advisor, at the same time present in PhD club meeting, add to all that 8 hours meeting for setting up symposium which in taking place on 21 of this month! I am trully exhausted!
and now I have to go shopping! someone just asked me if I would like to go to the wine exhibition tonight! I turn him down! that is unusual for me:D

2. A few days a ago I have a office mate who is from Switzerland. We were both working late. it was around 9:00 pm and I said what are you listening to. She just told me Edith Piaf! I just couldn't resist to have her to play it for me!
Although these are not my time music. But I have also heard them when I was quite young since my paretns were litening to her.
anyhow, I suggested we should bring in some UFO lights, I wear hat from 1940 and start a bar with martini to serve people who come in:)



and of course: La vie En Rose

No comments: