Tuesday, November 13, 2007

No News, does not mean good news?
I am getting upset to see how the media covers Iran news! You hear that President AN is in top 100 most influencial people in Time magazine!
You hear Albradi of IAEA writes his report about Iran ambition to nuclear power.
They report what has President AN called in small village or in class room of a university about his critics...
but...
Do we hear anything about news like this:
A 27 years old women medical student (Zahra Bani Yaghoubi (Ameri)) was killed after being in custody of Basiji in Hamedan! SHe was arrested when walking in the park with her (Boyfriend, i.e. Fiance!)I searched everywhere on the net there was no news about that in English except the
following link from a weblog.


I looked to see any other news agencies have reported anything else! nup, zero!
Nothing in English!
But if you know Persian, yes. There are some weblogs and BBC Persian has reported about her death!

So, that is why I know how alone we are in this world when it comes to individual's life!

According to BBC Persian she was A student at Tehran university and had gone to the highschool with high IQ.
I wonder if anyone can calcualte and see how much such person worth in today's society! Perhaps, her life can be said to be priceless!

I feel sad...
that is my 2-cent on news!

No comments: