Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Dangerous Time and Ignorance!
I think Iran has never been so close to be bombarded and attacked by entire world!

I am one of those who thinks war brings nothing let me clarify that.
as I have said previously, president Ahamdi Nedjad strategy and his advisers have not been successful to mobilize public opinion behind Iran nuclear matter not to mention that to rectify world anxiety about Iranian nuclear ambition!
Add to all the above the price of Oil Barrel which is exceeding $98, today!

In our coffee break the public opinion is that the oil has got up because of Iranian president madness and his sinful thoughts!
people speculating Mr. Bush and his administration will not tolerate such a high price firstly and they are likely to attack Iran!
Public opinion is quite behind this attacked!

I also just read Mr. AN has said they will set 3000 centerfuse to enrich Uranium!

What shall I say! Hope war never comes!:(

No comments: