Friday, June 08, 2007

National interest over anything else!
1. I think many of us have been under different circumstances where the interest or means of a group are regarded as a higher interest compare to our own interest. In today's Iran, the words like reinvention, renewing or pumping different idea is something remote and does not have any values. Simply, people come in power and stay until either they are kicked out or die! or their interest dies!

How many of us truly really leave a job or a position when we feel we no longer are effective!
On the other hand, I believe Iranians life would have been different if the decision made by those at higher authority, simply put aside their own interest and considering high percentage of Iranians' interest!

I just read this intereview with one of the football goalies of Iranian national team, whose name is Taleblou. and I quite appreicated his stand in current affairs of football.
طالب لو ادامه داد : متأسفانه برخى ها انتقاد مى كنند كه چرا طالب لو در ديداربرابر مكزيك به ميدان نرفت. در پاسخ به آنها بايد بگويم زمانى كه خسته بودم چرا بايد به ميدان مى رفتم و با عملكرد ضعيف خود آبروى تيم ملى را به خطر مى انداختم؟ براى من بازى برابرمكزيك بهترين فرصت بود كه خود را نشان دهم و توانايى هايم را اثبات كنم اما زمانى كه احساس كردم شرايط حضور در ميدان را ندارم، خودخواهى نكردم و به جاى توجه به خود به منافع ملى فكر كردم. (Iran-varzeshi interview)
translation:
Taleblou in reply to the journalist why didn’t you play for Iran-Mexico game. He says: unfortunately, a few criticize why I did not play for Iran Mexico game. I have to answer them simply by saying I was tired. If I am tired and go to play, with low performance I may jeopardize Iranian national football team interest.
For me Iran-Mexico game was the best game to show off myself and prove that to myself. But rather than being selfish I thought of national interest and didn’t play.

2. By the way, I donot understand it seems some can see YouTUbe videos in Iran some not!

No comments: