Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Time of Frustration…

Through out my life since I left Iran around 19 years of age I have trained myself to abstinence and mortify myself of what my heart and conscious tells me to do! simply by staying on the course and hoping to end up comforting zone! don't know may be I am right may be wrong! by I am not looking for any conflict! note to myself!
...
Today, it was frustration day, just nothing works, after a presentation, I tried to do a simulation of one of the group leaders who is going to a conference, and no luck, it didn’t work. The work of mine is stuck and I was suggested to do things I have no idea how to do! Quite frustrated! Life has high and low points and now I am at low points! very similar to the water which goes around rocks up and down!!

No comments: