Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Up to the darkness and fogginess!
Certain mysteries in life baffle me, things that people take for granted, yet in closer inspection seem inexplicable-like why rain doesn't come down my chimney! One is how we live in denial along in our life and despite what people tell us we tend to ignore or deny!
I just recently read that Darioush, the famous Iranian singer, had an interview after sobering from drug addiction, telling the interviewer that 60 millions were knowing that he was addicted, however, he himself didn't know that he is addicted!
throughout our life many people criticize us or complain about our habits! I always would like to know how we respond to those! with open arm or reluctance or rejection!?
I, myself tend to complain a lot! why I do that because I think there is always a room to improve! I believe as long as there is hope, we should step up to the better hills! reach for the sky! as long as knowing the sky is the limit!
one thing to add is a certain amount of sublimation is advisable, but when that sublimation of itself becomes a burden of the flesh and spirit, it is the time to move on!
i will try to go to the detail when I have time and more thoughts!:)

No comments: