Thursday, July 27, 2006

Democracy Vodoo flying to nowhere
I have 10 mintues until I present my work in our department. So, I decided to say a leap of faith and write quickly something.

1. US with backing up Isreal in this stupid in Southern Lebenon is getting rid of democracy! They go for a meeting in Rome and what is outcome of that?! Nothing, Zero no seize fire keep killing each other! We enjoy it! until a stable solution is on hand! what could that be!

I make two important conclusions:

1.1. American government and other government in the world don't care about us! So, anything like this may happen for Iran. So, Iranian regime if want to save Iran (which I am not sure if they wish!) must be acting more Sensuous!

1.2. I am not sure many recall this, but when I was younger in my school years if two guys were fighting, people'd gather and look at them and made noise but refrain from stopping them from fighting! So, after they beat hell out of each other, if they are still alive, they may become good friends!!!!

2. These days I have working long hours for my work. I listen to old song before the Iranian revolution from Maziar, Moein and otheres! what I cannot get how at the beginning of the Iran revolution they banned playing music and said this is not allowed in Islamic Iran! Music goes to very basic needs of human. When I listen to musics I can work faster, slower, change my mood!!
I have hard time to understand how Iranian people were thinking at those days! Brainwashted!!

No comments: