Saturday, July 29, 2006

greetings from Germanz, Muenchen
Gruss Gott( that is how in Bazern thez saz hello)
I finally arrived in Muenchen about 2 hours ago. The trip was quite comfortable since I was in first class, thanks to where I wirk. If you see some strange characters, I apologize since this keyboard is German!
what gets you attention in downtow of muenchen is number of women with veil. It seems there are lots of Arab here. Another things gets your attention is the way Germans are Americanised! There is only one place which sales famous Brat wurst of Germany, everywhere else, there are Burgekings, McDonalas, Pizza Hut, Hotdog, burgers American Style! I have taken already couple of photos, wich I found interesting, I will post them, as soon as I get a chance.
I will go tomorrow for registeration of the conferece.
while in the train, and trying to practice my presenttion my powerpoint software crashed!! I think this is quite amazing! In Persian we have this expression, The good year can be seen from its good spring! So, my goos spring has not started that well, hopfully the rest will be well.

No comments: