Friday, May 26, 2006

United for Iranians right, including women and minority.
1. I am starting to worry about Iran. I truly hope that people start to find a unified side to fight this inhuman regime, rather than targeting this none-sense of race fighting. Azari, Balooch, Arab, Jews, Armenian, Ashori, etc. all are Iranians. Proud Iranians. I love them all. I am sure, because to those I have always talked to around the world they said so. Now, Iran is participating in World cup we show that all of Iran is behind it.
This is link to University Students protests and hopefully people can be informed of what is going on in the university. The news are in Persian.

2. I watched offside or
read the summary here in English movie. It is well developed movie. The script and quality wise to other Jaffar Panahi’s movies that I had seen, (i.e. Color of god, white ballon, etc.) this movie was not as good as those. However, despite the big comic theme and satire all along the movie, it embraced me to the tears! It reminded me how limited and suppress are women in Iran. Just for simple fun and energy release they can’t do what they wish to do along side other gender! Of course, when we limit this simple and certain demands, one day they explode. The explosion is what we are seeing in Iran. Don’t want to elaborate on that. I think what the movie really showed that all the people, those young guys who are there for fun and the simple soldiers are all want to have fun and live with other countrymen in harmony and peace. The only people who are preventing such harmony to be accomplished are those Chubby, huge Haji-s with full beard who feel world is underneath of their foot and what they do is right! What made me angry is the fact this regime purposely treats the women and many other minorities and countrymen of mine as a second level citizens! This made me so sad, that I started to cry in the end, although considering the scenes it was funny movie. Interesting it was that I think except 4 people who were Iranian in the theater the rest were non Iranians. In a crowd of 50 people. I was quite impressed.
I hope it comes that day that I see all citizens of Iran free and equal. I want to tell every young girl in Iran that they can become what they wish to.

3. Short marriage (Sigheh) and people’s memory! (don’t blame me for this site! I found it surprising and wish to share the view!)

No comments: