Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Shorts!
Stéphane Dion
1. Mr. Stéphane Dion has been my role model(regarding the dress and style of packpack:) since he was inter-governmental representative between Quebec and rest of Canada in Mr. Jean Chrétien government. His great style of dress and his cool black backpack right in the house of commons was my favorite act of him whenever he had it opened. So, he is also one of contenders to the Liberal Party of Canada leadership. Apparently, he has said that his top priorities will be to promote a healthy environment and national unity.
good luck to him:)

2. Today, I was talking to a Swiss guy whose name is Mark. He is going to get married to his 4 years long Greek girlfriend who have been living together for the same time or little less. He was telling me that they are going to get married earlier than they first planned in the first week of July.
funny it was he said that his finance has just bought her wedding gown and he hasn't done it:) and seen it!!!! ok, I am not sure, we joke quite alot. so, don't know that is the truth!!
but then our conversaition continue like this:

Me: hey Mark, good for you, so finally leap of faith! but do you know that during first week of July it gets coincident with final stage of world cup!!

Mark: damn, I was so busy didn't realize that! so, let me see, I have to send a delegate for the wedding! ah, the most important, I have to get him a new ring, for his finger size!!:))
Me: didn't ask why, but I suppose getting the ring must have been a project to implement!

No comments: