Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Some news on me and on others!
1. This is an informative link to an article about current Iran. It is published by a freelance journalist for Prospect Magzine.
The English version is here.
The Persian version is here.

2.A Persian article about Thousand and One nights and it history. It tells you where it has come from. Read it here.
[It is so sad that they had convention for 1001 nights and there was no Iranian from Iran. Read the comment of host! he claims that there has been no Iranian who could speak well English!!!]

3. I think I should very slowly farewell to this weblog and writing for public. I think I should start writing for myself since my writing doesn't have much of effect as it used to have.
I may slowly put aways webloging, although I like writing. For the past 2.5 years I wrote many articles. Some got praised and published some didn't receive any attention. I think I was lucky that no one hated any! I found many virtual friends( I call them virtual since I haven't seen any of them! but I am thankful to all. Known or unknown, virtual or authentic!:-)
I tried hard to convey ideas. Criticize our taboos in the society. I also got a few friends start their own weblog. But as I always say for every start there is an End. 2006 may be it is an end to this weblog.
I think it is time for me to look beyond vitual machine!
So, I wish to ask whomever has read this weblog leave me a comment:). I like to see your comments even if they are hatered:)!

No comments: