Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Tight schedule for next two weeks!
The reason I am not writing the third part is my schedule until end of January!

1. I want, if time and my knowledge and my supervisor permit, send an abstract to a
conference. The deadline is 30 of January. However I have to do it latest by end of this week!

2. Must prepare a protocol for motion capture process and sent it to a company!

3. Must submit my assignment for my graduate course by next week, since I am not here, I should do it by the day after tomorrow; Thursday!!

4. Just out of the blue, my father’s cousin called me today and his son is getting married to a girl here!!! They have invited me for the wedding party on this Thursday! They are little traditional. If I say no, they think I don’t like them will complain, so I have to go even if for two hours, problem: they are in Bern!!!

5. Wanted to go skiing this Sunday!!

6. Have a graduate class for entire week in Bern everyday from 8:30 to 5:30 during the entire next week!!

7. Don’t want to leave alone Salman to go to the clubs in Bern on the next weekend! So, I have to join him:-)))

8.Monday Jan. 30., 06, the first interview with PhD panel and the abstract is due!!

No comments: