Wednesday, August 13, 2003

Ok, this is not related to what I posted earier! I can't express my feeling today!! have you ever felt happiness and sadness, Simultaneously! This is exactely what is going to my mind, today! I finally found a great friend whom I know from kindergarden, knowing that she is happy and has got married made me happy! It was so good to hear that she is doing well and enjoying the new life. I felt regret not asking her sooner...! I guess this is part of life and time will heal, hopfully this pain of mine!
...
by the way I was in Isfahan this past two days and I can't describe the sense of proudness that I received after seeing so many great monuments. I should defenitely write about them.
...
have you ever listen to Buena Vista social club? This is quite an interesting story which I encourage you to read about. If you are in North America, PBS used to broadcast a program on it. Right now I am listening to some of sangs by those singers. Lovely Cuban songs! :-)

No comments: