Sunday, August 24, 2003

Friendship in childhood vs adulthood!

Have you ever wondered how easy it was to find a friend when we were young? Some may say, yes, some may say no! but the truth is that it was hell easier to find friends when we were in an early age (I mean from 2 to 14 years old)! Have we ever wondered why?

I think the reason comes from the fact that we get complicated! In early age we are simple, down to earth, enjoy simple things, just get fascinated by hid and go seek game or by the world around us!!
However, later in life as we put it when we become adult, we get involved with ourselves! No more simplicity, now things are not as straight as it they look. Now we deal with people who may be mean at their heart! I never understood why we can see best for our friends, stranger the same! I wish we could enjoy the adulthood as much as our childhood....I'd like to write about love!...

No comments: