Sunday, November 30, 2008

Differences between two famous guys!

I recently read that Khodadad aziz (Iranian football player) has beaten up a reporter.
according to many people who have seen Khodadad in person, he is snobby person. read about some of his encounters with people

however, my personal encounter with Iranians footballer goes back in a few years ago, I think it was in 2003, when I stopped in a fastfood in Gheytareh area of Tehran to buy a sandwich. I went in and saw karim Bagheri is also standing there, waiting to have his order filled. I was so excited to see him in Person, I asked him, if he can sign something for me!! I didn't have anything except a one palm PDA which I used to carry with me and I give him that with those pen you can sign. He with smile sign it for me, without any extra question and just saying, you are very kind recognizing me, smiling. after that he received his food and left the place with smile and saying bye to me.
In general he was realgentlemen, in my opinion.
Just be ghole Iraniha, ENKOJA ON KOJA, this is where and that is where!!!

No comments: