Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Stories of the Arab guy!! ANDAR Ahvalate this Arab guy!
1. No, it is not me! that I want to avoid writing about this but, he makes me to write it down!!!
oh, what is the story, did someone asked?
It is late evening at work, he is back from laboratory to the office and he looks little down!

Arab Guy (AG): I had a big fight with my landlord!
me: how come? you really fought with your landlord?!!
AG: not really a fight, but we had a [major] argument!!
me: I am sorry to hear that!
AG: He has complained of me to my supervisor!!...He asks me to do things that it sounds strange?!
me: like what?!
AG: he thinks I should say hi to his guests!!!...He thinks after 9:30 pm I should not cook! I should try all the dishes I washed properly as he says!!
Me: I see, but what has he complained to your supervisor about? I think that is important, if I could know?!!
AG: He has told I am an arrogant person! I don't comply with the house rules, and I left the main door open, I don't clean the kitchen after I have used the pots and dishes and etc.
Me: hum, I think it would be for you to comply with the rules of him, since you are staying here not more than end of December!!
AG: No, there are certain things you can't go on and not answer, you should stand for your bases [dignity:me]!!
me: as you wish!

related to somewhat related conclusion: This is where I say many Arabs can't differentiate between human dignity and what they gain and lose to comply with some rules put up!!
somewhat on related: After seeing this guy radical views which I said previously, I was once in the coffee room, with my boss and him, I was trying to pretend that I am busy with a paper I am reading to avoid talking to him!
I overheard he was talking to my boss who just get to know him the the coffee room in that very minutes! He was telling him with his heavy Arabic accent how my boss should pronounce the name of his supervisor. My boss had initially asked him so, you work with [name of his boss]. and He replied, who? and then he started to tell him, my boss is pronouncing Arab guy's supervisor name wrongly!!
Funny enough, that supervisor of him is Swiss-Hungerian who works here for more than 15 years and he has been all his life in Switzerland, I am sure everyone knows how to pronounce his last and first name, especially himself!!!!
This guy was saying, everyone is wrong in English it should be pronouce like he was saying!!!
talking about ....

No comments: