Friday, August 22, 2008

one down more than 4 to go!!



0.1.


1. Finally I gave this presentation in the company. It seemed they were happy with my results. And the big head of development of the company asked me to schedule a meeting with him. I said I want to back to Canada to work there. (I started to sing, Oh Canada, kidding!!:))
They said unfortunately they have only a sales office in Canada and the research and development is done in Philadelphia, if I wish to go there, they can pass some good words for me! Anyhow, I am glad this is done. So, as I say 1 down, 4 to go, if the next and 3rd one get done, I become more than 50% happy!! Especially the next obstacle which is major one!!

2. I am member of IEEE for many years, just today, I opened up the new magazine that I receive on every quarter. There is article on page 18 of spectrum with title: Qatar University opens EE doors to women!!
First of all, according to same IEEE magazine, Iran has largest engineering female in university, so these guys are way behind us!!
Second, once again this Arab dude in my office took me to another discussion with him. He started to ask me have you heard about this news, that news. Moftie leader of Saudi Arabia say that say this! More or less, he lead me there, I said, have you heard about this high profile news, that a few months ago, a girl in Saudi Arabia went out with his soon to be finance or something like that, later the friends of that guy join them, in the end, they all rape that woman!!! I continue, I read that the judge has said, the woman is at fault since she should not have gone out with that guy before getting married!!!!! I said, if this is Islam that you are saying, I would condemn it! Unless you gave me other definition! The Arab guy said, yes, this is not Islam, but you know the woman should not have gone out with that guy, either!!!!
I was furious, I said, ok, since you are having a wife (according to you) imagine we and a few other guys go out, shall we have a right to rape your wife!!! Of course not!!
And then he continued, ya, but men and women are different, I am stronger, …, I told him, ok, forget it stop it there. You and me never come to an agreement!!!!

3.1. I finally uploaded the photo. I realized the add photo bottom in blogger is not activated if you use firefox!!! with Explorer is all right!!

3. The photo up there, I like it, because it says don't make trash on environment as much you avoid you own living room! This is a public announcement brought to you, by MEE!!!
ok I don't know why I can't add the photo I do that later!!

No comments: