Thursday, May 22, 2008

Some Arabs..., Freeing Khoramshahr


1. I try to be fair [not always, of course] and not being against Arabs. but sometimes I see something strange about them, makes me wonder about that thoughts!! ok, this could also happens to any nationality!

So, what is the story you may ask!? or what am I talking about?

The Story is about an Arab-Canadian whose name is Waddah Mustapha and according to him, he used to buy bottle water of Culligan
company. Once, however, he and his wife found the remains of two dead flies floating near the top of one of the company's water bottles. So, according to Waddah the "sight" [please pay attention to the word, Sight] of those flies made him "physically ill", and in time, brought on a major depressive disorder associated with anxiety and phobia. So he sued Culligan. And in 2005 the Ontario Superior Court awarded him more than three hundred thousand dollars. Last year, that ruling was overturned by the Ontario Court of Appeal. Today, however, after a long due the supreme court of Canada, issued his final verdict and such a psychological is such a remote that the plaintiff [Mr. Mustapha] does not awarded anything more than 300 thousands that was originally, entitled!
For those interested like me on class actions details of such a cases: Read the detailed of the case here.
Interesting is that According to Mustapha: "Mustapha said the discovery in 2001 triggered a phobia of flies that changed his personality and even killed his SEX life."
I think I leave that to readers to be the judge!:-)

2. Today, is the day that Khoramshahr was freed from Iraqi's forces after almost a year being occupied. Let me be clear, I am against any war. According to UN resolution this war was started on Iran by Sadam.

I was little boy those day who could not understand so much of the things going on around me. But one is is for sure that this is one of the recent war that Iran for past 200 years has not given up his territory.

Those who give their life, so people like me can live around the county in almost peace, has done a lot for Iran and Iranians. Those without any greed did those braveries and freed Khoramshahr. I would like to praise them and hoping those who are still alive and around may live in peace and prosperity.

Not sure, if Mohammad Ali Jahan Ara was a good guy or a hardliner [don't care about that], but he is referred to one of those Generals who freed Khoramshahr. In his memory [RIP] I dedicate this clip to all those fighters.

No comments: