Thursday, May 15, 2008

Shave or not to shave, that is the question!!
1. I just discovered something extraordinary!:-) not that much abnormal, but under notes of wow, why I didn't do that so often before!
I recall many years ago when my parents hated me (ok, this is joke!) so they put me in the boarding school, we had to be prepared a night before going to the high school! That preparation was taking shower, make the clothing for the next day ready and of course those who could shave their facial hair or so called want to be beard!
So, coming back to my discovery, that was many years ago! last night, I decided once again start shaving my facial hair at night before I go to sleep. Volia, great results!
longer sleep, smoother face and better feeling.
conclusion, if you want to shave any hair!, do it before you sleep!(of course, this is a new discovery!!!):)

2. I have made everyone in our house to fall in love with Gourmet-sabzi, an Iranian dish! This Tuesday, I prepared some and we still have some left over. last night, according to my housemate, David, despite he had already eaten his dinner, he asked if he could eat Ghormet-sabzi!! So, now you are liking it, more than BratWurst or German food, I asked David. He replied, it is quite delicious and definitely I like it more than German food, now!!! (Part of promoting, Iranian food and culture!)

3. I have heard prices of groceries in Iran has tripled since Iranian new year!
oh, honestly, this guy Ahmadi-nejad is a joke. He has recently said, the messiah is managing the country! So, I draw this conclusion, baba leave that, let us just live for the hell, it seems in west, who are connected to devil they do better management. So, devil by far is a better management! I would vote for him!!:-)

No comments: