Friday, July 06, 2007

Moon River!!
1. I first received the LP of Andy Williams from my uncle who had a great collection of the 60s LPs while him and my dad were studying in US.
In any case, I felt it would be to listen to that since throughout these years things has changed a lot!
I wished to find a version with Shelly Basie but unsuccessful!
enjoy,



2. The other day, I was thinking being in Switzerland and getting paid from Swiss fund, is not such a great idea. Swiss Banks are famous for accepting any money. Specially from current Iranians who are directly or indirectly involved in Iranian government. Then on the second thought, I thought where does that money has come from ? the answer is from export of Oil from Iran! The money rather than being used in Iran and its development is transfered in Swiss banks!
So, technically talking I am getting paid from money that is made in Iran!!! (just a thought!)

3. It seems I have not much to write, recently. perhaps, I should move from this house to a new one! for every start there is an end!

No comments: