Monday, July 09, 2007

The story of Me, Myself and Chinese housemate!
1. And they are finally here! you may ask whom!? the family of the Chinese housemate of mine! He first time started to clean his room. Every moning he would open the door of his room and you could not stand there, as it seemed there was dead mouse inside!
So, finally he cleaned the rooms and I did help him! but the clean smell did not last long! As His family arrived (wife and 10 years old daughter) I slowly observed, the stonge smell runs in the family!

His wife has bring in millions of Chinese food packages which you wish not to smell!
besides, I realized the small which I always were bothered with in the bathroom is back!

and what is that? the soap they use! The smell soap the wife has already put in the bathroom, reminds me of the worst washing soap that was existing in Iran that was popular to wash their clothing! but apparently, they used it as body shampoo!
She likes to wash the socks and leave them in the half filled plastic basket for a long time!

having said that, her smell seems much stronger than him! while she walks in the apartment. It last for quite sometimes!
anyhow, hopfully, this will not last long!

now, I have written this, I feel I scream that out!
I'd better get back to work, cafe time is finished!

No comments: