Tuesday, May 22, 2007

My opinion...
1. For the past few weeks everywhere on the internet you turn, you see that Iranian government is imposing some type of pressure on Iranian people. Everyone speculates about the reasons that IR of Iran government does that.
My analysis is simple: the government is trying to evaluate and measure the restrain of the society towards the state. Government is pushing women, young men and others, to see how far they can sustain these pressures. If they fight back, they realize that the restrain of people is not so high. If they take the pressure without any argument, then the government can impose any pressure or idea that it wishes for.

2. This Chinese guy, the housemate of mine, is quite funny. On the weekend, I was vacuuming and cleaning the apartment. I wasn't aware that he was sleeping in his room.
He comes out and sees I am cleaning the place. He went to the kitchen cooked his lunch, eats it and then goes back to his room.
I finished the cleaning watching TV, he came out once again out of the room.
I was under impression that he is not feeling well, so I asked him,
Zhong, are you feeling well?
Z: me, mia! oaoa, yes, yes, yes, I feel good!
so, then I realized yes, he just wanted to sleep.
there was nothing wrong with him!
then after he went started to get ready for his dinner!

No comments: