Sunday, May 13, 2007

life goes on!...
I wish to write a lot, whenever I do laundry or in the commuting mode, there is a lot comes to my mind and I wish to write about. however, when I sit behind the computer screen many things flies away from my mind!

one of the items which pisses me off these days is not being able to get what I want in my Phd Project!
I am tired of trying and not getting the answer I wish, perhaps here is the best place to complain!
I can scream here! who would hear! not much!
so, life goes on...

2. I recall the famous song of Fleetwood Mac (Originally sang in 70s) during the 90s when Bill Clinton campaign was going on for presidency of US.
I think reminding myself that:

If you wake up and dont want to smile,
If it takes just a little while,
Open your eyes and look at the day,
Youll see things in a different way.

Dont stop, thinking about tomorrow,
Dont stop, itll soon be here,
Itll be, better than before,
Yesterdays gone, yesterdays gone.

Why not think about times to come,
And not about the things that youve done,
If your life was bad to you,
Just think what tomorrow will do.

Dont stop, thinking about tomorrow,
Dont stop, itll soon be here,
Itll be, better than before,
Yesterdays gone, yesterdays gone.

All I want is to see you smile,
If it takes just a little while,
I know you dont believe that its true,
I never meant any harm to you.

Dont stop, thinking about tomorrow,
Dont stop, itll soon be here,
Itll be, better than before,
Yesterdays gone, yesterdays gone.

Dont you look back,
Dont you look back.

here from you tube:

No comments: