Sunday, March 18, 2007

Noorooz shad bad

Naafase bad e saba moshk feshan khahad shod
Aalame Pir degar bareh javan khahad shod
Arghavan jam e aghighi be samaan khahad dad,
Cheshme narges be shaghayegh negaran khahad shod
Hafez

This is my favorite poem for the new year. I recall reciting the above poem part of was part of reading from our Persian language book on 12 of our highschool years. It somehow making me happy to recall that.

Talking about grade 12 of Persian book, my favorite title and story was the first lecture from Golestane Saadi which was talking about:

Harnafasi keh Fooro miravad momede hayate ast
va chon bar miyayad mofarahe zat
pas dar nafasi 2 nemat ast va bar har nafasi shoori vajeb!

of course I can't recall the entire story, but...
ok let's get back to the reasoning of this post.
I WISH EVERY ONE A HEALTHY AND HAPPY iRANIAN NEW YEAR AHEAD
NOOROOZ SHAD VA DOROOD AFARIN BAD:)

P.S. If anyone can type the above peom in Persian I would be happy to have it. thanks. (THanks to Molla Hassani I think I should be able to write it now!:))

p.s.1. the photo above is from my second time skiing this year. Due to lack of snow and being busy not so much of chance to go skiing.
Today the snow wasn't bad, I took this picture from one of the black run. I think if you look closely you shall see the slope of the run and how steep it is.:)

p.s.2. I hope this year we Iranians avoid lying, increase our tolerances and respect each other opionions.

shad bashin
Be happy

No comments: