Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Iran in delimma!

1. I was reading my post two days ago! as I said for many of my posts I only spend about 15 to 20 minutes. In that particular post I was watching a movie, talking to my house mate and typing simultaneously! So, that is why it may doesn't make much of sense!!:) but I think I conveyed my idea!!:D

2. I was reading Mohammad Ali Abtahi web page, about his opinion on Iranian negotiating team at UN, I begin to wonder about it.
According to my research, here my 2-cent:
American politicians know what they are doing. (no kidding!) you may wonder!

They are very nicely pushing Iranian to the corner according to UN articles!

According to CHAPTER SEVEN, Iran is currently passed article 39, breach of peace;
article 40; "measures recommended against the country under breach of peace", and "implementing those sanctions partially or completely", article 41!
So, next will come Article 42 which I think everyone can easily read: ...it may take such action by air, sea, or land forces as may be necessary to maintain or restore international peace and security.

So, good job team of negotiators. well done. I think they need cheers and tap on shoulder!!

No comments: