Monday, March 12, 2007

Days Of Song & Sorrow

1. A good friend of mine sent me the above poster, he himself is great Dr.
What shall I say! I think just laugh loud to express myself!

2. As I always say Iran's today has many problems. We have been lagging behind the world community because of many reasons to name a few cultural, religious suppression and lack of tolerance towards one another. So, here I am not sociologist to do any major analysis. My intention is to give my own point view:-)

3. I am big fan of Faramarz Aslani . I saw in BBC that him and Babak Amini have started a joint project. This is great news and I hope I hear soon some of their duet work.
have a look at this photo.
These days the work is uite difficult and seems time is flying! I am lagging behind!
we shall see....

No comments: