Sunday, December 03, 2006

And the winner of the Liberal party leadership is...



1. I write because I just feel to write nothing more or less can be said or written on it! whether they worth publishing or not or they worth to be read!I don't quite care, personally! Just a note to myself! :-)

2. Finally, Liberal party's leadership in Canada has a elected person and that is nobody than Mr. Stéphane Dion! I truly wish him all the best. I recall him during his post of minister for intergovernmental affairs in Jean Chrétien government. His formal style with a black backpack can't not be forgotten. Hope he does a great job for future of Canada.

3. Last week I was invited to the Chris de Burgh concert! the reason I was invited was the fact that I have this tendency to tell stories! It was thought that I should like to attend the concert of a singer who is known as story teller and has a Album under that name! The concert was great and he did some of the special effects that Pink Floyd used to do! showing and synchronize his song with video on the big screen behind him. So, I enjoyed it quite well. He sang many old and new songs which were mostly narrative. The photos above are taken from there.

No comments: