Saturday, December 09, 2006

Happiness

1. catch a cold and have to meet everyday and lots of assignment from this continuum mechanics! I am quite lost! may be I will be kicked from Phd program so I can do other venue in my life. people here telling me I should have studied Law!!

2. about 10 days ago I was drinking some hot sugger added tea right beside of my laptop! My hand tip the glass and it was all over my laptop!! the laptop was plugged in and I quickly unplugged it, fearing it will be exploded! So, then I turn it upside down and let it dry! make it long story short, the computer still works!!! but the keyboard I should punch the keys with lots of force!!!

3. Just watching a program about happiness on CNN. The commentator was interviewing a physchologist about happiness! He explained that throughout a day dose of happiness changes! for example, if you ask a family if they are happy to have a child it depends on when and what time of the day you are asking them! If it is during shpping or sleeping they may say not! but during familly gathering it is different!
when he was asked if money brings happiness! He replied: Money for a person who makes 5000 per year if changes to 50000 per year makes a big difference and brings happiness, but from 50000 to 300 000 they have done some studies and they showed it really does not make any difference!
So, I draw this conclusion it is true if you make average money it is up to you to try to make yourself happy! Be happy!

No comments: