Sunday, November 19, 2006

cleaning of our residence


1. Believe it or not one of my favorite works in home is cleaning our apartment specially, our washroom and bathroom! This Chinese apartment-mate of mine doesn't like to do cleaning of those doomed area of the residence, so, usually I take care of them. I have notice many people may not like to do so, but somehow I enjoy it because it gives me a great feeling after I see the the entire WC emits pleasurable scent and things are crystal clear and reflecting the light so vividly!:-) It makes me to seat in there or wash myself with more patience and relaxation! The next thing I enjoy to clean in a house is the Kitchen! I feel a pleasant feeling when walking in to the kitchen that has order and cleanness! and I always wish to have one of those large kitchen where the stove is in the middle of kitchen and there is large hood on top of it, all around it there is the cooking utensils!

2. Commercial work by Hatami Kia (Iranian director for the Iran Khodro)

No comments: