Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Life a juggling experience!

Throughout my life I learned that a single processor single-input-single-output system can not be of any use to our ordinary life. We have to be a parallel processing human with muliti-input-multi-output multiplexers which can do many things at one instances!
Currently, my life has got to juggling mode! I have my father over here and have to provide services for him. University courses have started and I have to do my own research I am supposed to do and my own works! I tend to enjoy these works quite a lot. These ongoing activities keeps me alive and I think provides me with a better management skill in my own life, something that I am desperately lacking and have not learned very well in Iran.
Today, I attended a nonlinear continuum mechanics who is thought by a professor from Berkley educated at MIT! Very good lecturer but I suppose it requires lots of time studying for it.
Something will never change, I spend times talking to my father whenever I get a chance and I realize how his brain has set for certain things and isn’t changeable what so ever! Our conversation usually ends to his sentences with the following:” I have done what I knew to do, you do it as you wish”. When I say will you understand my way and will you let me do it! He says he knows my way is not the right way, but he says that with question mark in his head it seems, I can do as I wish, he just sits back and watches! Then he starts to tell me how many mistakes, as he thinks there are, I have made. I have to tell he is a lovely father figure, who has strange way of thinking! many qualities that my fathers has are great but I think I have to live with the fact that he can never in his wildest dream see me as someone does things better than him, (although he verbally admits) even if people tell him so! Having said that I think we all have to respect our parents and live with the fact of our life!

No comments: