Tuesday, March 14, 2006

no matter who you are and where you are from...!
1.1.1. How could I forget no to say HAPPY CHAHAR SHANBEH SURI. Chahr shanbeh sorri 1991 was the time that I made my decision to leave Iran and almost never live in Iran
for more than a few months! I may write that occasion! It worth reviewing!
For detail of hahrshanbeh suri: read here!
and this is very detail of Chahr shanbeh suri.

1.1. About 13 years ago when I first arrived in Canada, such a gathering would have been considered fancy and un realistic.
what am I talking about, you wonder? yes, the Nourooz gathering of Iranians in Toronto known as under Azur dome or Zire gonbade Kabood. I would say but now seeing so many Iranians in Toronto, I wouldn't consider this magic! I would say great job, hopfully you can get many other communities to participate and appreciate our "legendary" Noorouz (didn't like to use traditional word:-0).
So, must be interesting being in Canada this time of year! for those who are, lot of fun:)

1. I have realized no matter where you are from or who you are, females in general love to have a partner before their 30s! before you jump to any conclusion, I think men also think the same, but women are probably 10 times more likely feeling depressed if they pass 30s and don't have a partner. How do I know?! my interview with whomeever women I have talked to and were between ages 25 to 30s if they were not engaged with a partner, they'd sounded so depressed that I felt my god I should get married to them, then divorce, so they may feel better (this is a joke, don't take it seriously!; in Europe it seems lots of women get married around 24 and are divorced by 30s, that is why I said that!:-); and those are with partner when I brought up the word of marriage or living together, they jump up, "yes"; "I am trying to get my boyfriend to doing so, but he still avoids it!!!"
but I think girls (and guys) in general have two phases in their life, up to 25 (32 for men), a denial phase as I call it!"who wants to get married" and then reality phase: "no matter what we shall find a partner!!:, "of course I want to get married!", "where are the potential dudes (dudette for guys!)":)

However, no matter what as Alanis Morissette said in her song:

that I would be good even if I did nothing
that I would be good even if I got the thumbs down
that I would be good if I got and stayed sick
that I would be good even if I gained ten pounds

that I would be fine even if I went bankrupt
that I would be good if I lost my hair and my youth
that I would be great if I was no longer queen
that I would be grand if I was not all knowing

that I would be loved even when I numb myself
that I would be good even when I am overwhelmed
that I would be loved even when I was fuming
that I would be good even if I was clingy

that I would be good even if I lost sanity
that I would be good
whether with or without you

No comments: