Wednesday, March 08, 2006

How is life in house number 15, or Andar ahvalate khaneh shomareh 15
Fasnacht
The soap opera of our house is in full swing. The polish girl in love with German guy! I have good relations with them. and the rest are as follows:

I have learn in life, when you tend to avoid something, that thing exactly appears on you!
On this house I am living, there are two more rooms in my floor!
There used to be Dutch girl and a Spanish guy living in those rooms! Complaining about Spanish guy!!
However, I have now two brand new roommates that are incredibly amazing!
There is that Chinese guy who comes in only late late night and spends the entire day along side that Chinese woman. This is not according to me, it is according to people who see them. Since the guy goes to her place another guest house and cooks for her! (report came to me by others)
Problem with him is that he really smells like garlic, and spices!! Whenever he goes to the washroom, you have to open the window for 5 minutes to get some fresh air. Even he is going just to brush his teeth!! Otherwise, you can’t tolerate the air inside the washroom.
Three other problems with him are:
He never sits when urinates, so, the entire service is pissed and looks yellowish!
The second problem is he never puts down the cap of the service.
The third one is he snores like there is no tomorrow!! From around 2:00 am to 5:00 am at least!!
Add to this scenery a brand new Indian women (I think she is in her 30) who smells 100 times spicier and traditional than Chinese guy. She just moved in to my floor from a city near Delhi!!!! Bora kapour!! (joking don’t know his city name!)
Her problem:
1. She burns strange herbals in her room that they stink.
2. She smells like spice
3. she makes very very very spicy food in the kitchen
4. when goes to washroom, washroom smells like made in India! she uses very traditional soaps that a smell is a killer. She is also doesn’t close the cap of the washroom service.
5. add to this all, her very heavy Indian accent! I am dirty(30) , my wife is dirty(30), too!!
So, you see how beautiful is the life!

No comments: