Sunday, March 12, 2006

better late than never!

1. I have read in the news that the peaceful gathering by women in Tehran on the women's day, was viciously broken by special revolutionary guards.
As a person who feels women in Iran should have more freedom and get their rights I am adding these links in my weblog.
I personally think this kind of protests are great, however, the attitudes and our views must be changed! I mean all of us. the way treat women and look at many aspects of our coupling life. Women aslo have to change their views. I wonder how long it takes for us to see it will to happen.
read and see some photos
here!

2. I went skiing to Davos this saturday with our department. I had a great time. For the first time I felt I ski in switzerland. The weather was, however, wind plus snow. though we skiied the entire day. It was sucha great feeling to ski with so many people whose average age is 45 and skiing superbly!

No comments: