Thursday, October 06, 2005

Life is unfair!... No kidding!
I am not going to talk or nag about why I think life is unfair to me and this and that!
I want to talk about Iranian women football players who received the silver medal in West Asian women’s tournament. I mean they received that despite so many veils they have to wear during a game unlike their opponents. We tend to appreciate lot of things in normal conditions but we forget to honor the work of these women who would make a difference in Iran’s long run environment with their demand. Good for them.
2. I wonder:
If I can do that ever! get married, then divorce then find a girl 16 years younger than me and have a baby with her! Read Kat and Tom here. I think the only problem for me at the time being is to get married for the time being; anyone?!!
Would that be possible He always took them from me!!! Lucky this Tommy Cruisie!, first I loved his first wife and he got married to her!, then the second one when Dawson's Creek show was on!! Ok, I wanted to swear at him for all that, but lucky B. is the better world or perhaps good for him!!! I am not Jealous! am I?!!

No comments: