Sunday, October 02, 2005

Another excursion to the construction site of lagest tunnel in the world
1. Once again,I am taken to a short day trip along side with our department. This time to St. Gottardo tunnel which is in construction underneath of Alp mountain in south of Switzerland. The trip was great and I will post some pictures here. I am not sure using "blogger software" I am unable to send many pictures at the same time.

2. RIght now in the house I am living, there are several small parties going on!
3 Girls from Germany, Holland are in one room, having girls talk, I hear music coming out of their room! Another room all orientals from China, Thailand are gathered and havng party they are playing music Chinese one! Another room Brazilian group is having gathring!! after making a spicey food, that made all of us to cough for a few mintues! and not the last but perhaps the least of all!!!!, I am here alone typing these non-senses!!:-)

3. Big Congratulations to our blogger friend Cyrus Zamani is technically a real Dr.
best of luck to him and hope to hear from him more and more!

No comments: