Monday, October 31, 2005

Got a flu not an avian flu though!
1. Since I am back from Canada about two weeks ago, I had been feeling weak and not energetic. So, finally by this weekend I got this nasty flu which gave me bronchitis and I got fever and usual things! Today I went to see a doctor here, and he said: “must be a viral flu. We wait to see what happens!”
Being in biomechanical engineering field I am more realizing how powerless our doctors are when it comes to curing many illnesses.
I saw a funny caricatour in local newspaper, showing two boys with skeleton outfit try to scare a woman becasue of Halloween, then a chiken comes in and they run so, fast that are not in the picture, anymore!!:) happy Halloween!

2. Joschka Fischer,57, the foreign minister of Germany finally, after I think living together for two years, with his Iranian girl friend, Minu Barati, 29, got married. This is his fifth marriege! read the news
here.
If you wish to see their picture together!

3. Everytime I am not in front of computer I think of many things to write but as soon as I in front of computer, all the topics disappeares from my head.

4. Ahan, this link about violence on women in Iran. Interesting, worth looking at.
Rashti(Iranians from North) are nice people in general:)
I think we have forgotten that women can also conduct violence towards her men partner. While I was in Canada I met a guy who is around 50 years old who has recently immigranted to Canada with his wife and two kinds. One night he came to my friend's house and stayed all night, we wondered what could be the problem and realized to our surprise that his wife regularly beats him and swearing at him and this very time she had thrown him out of house!!

5. Back in Iran I had this colleage at where I was working who was from Margheh, North west of Iran. He once said something which I am not sure if this is an Persian expression or not.
He said a lunatic throws a rock inside deep sump and no wise men can take it out. Yek divaneh sangi ro mindazeh tahe chah, Saat aghel nemitonan daresh biayran!
This is exacetly, what happened here. First, President Ahmadinejad said, ;
this is what Khatami has said!

No comments: