Saturday, January 29, 2005

Little things counts!
1.I have been thinking that whenever I talk to a couple who have recently got married. The guys complain about the limits have been set on them after getting married. Some even go further and described it as being in prison or having chain on their legs!! However, I hardly hear complains of a married woman about any kind of limitations! I always wonder why?

2.An old guy opened up his heart to a young man. The young man noticed that the old man’s heart was consisted of broken pieces and pieces that do not fit in the right places! The young guy perceives and pointed out the old man’s missing pieces on his heart. The old guy said:
You meet up with many people along your life. For every person you meet you give them a piece of your heart and replace that piece in your heart with a piece you receive from their heart. This way they are always part of your heart. The pieces you see that are not fit or are empty in my heart are the pieces that I have given but I have not received anything for replacement!

3.Little things count in a relationship. I honestly believe in it. Do not need to spend lots of money or buy him/her something to fascinate him/her. Just do the things that help your partner to acknowledge your cooperation and understanding. Give him/her space and you will see the miracle!

Two photos:


Mount Tochal


A group of hawkers in Vali Asr Ave.

No comments: