Saturday, February 07, 2004

Traveling to Europe…
I went for couple of days for a business trip to Europe. This was my first trip to outside of Iran after arriving in Tehran on September 2002. My flight was from Tehran to Istanbul then to Zurich. First thing in Switzerland was the cleanness and organization. I could not describe how clean were the stairs, elevators, and escalators in Zurich airport. It seemed that people had been walked by their hands rather than their feet on the surface of Zurich airport! But joking aside, Mehrabad Airport in Tehran is about 50 years behind any international airport I have even seen. There is no entertaining facilitate what so ever in Mehrabad airport. Even Istanbul airport was amazingly bigger, brighter and more sophisticated than Mehrabad! Besides the schedule meeting with companies I was there to visit, I had a few tasty meals with Shiraz wine which I had missed truthfully! In Istanbul airport, I got a chance to buy a European Times magazine the special issue about “How your love life keeps you healthy”. Quite amazing; this entire issue kept me entertained and informed about things that I wasn’t aware! I wish to share some of them here:

Studies are showing that arousal and active sex life may lead to longer life, better heart health, an improved ability to ward off pain, a more robust immune system and even protection against certain cancers, not to mention lower rates of depression!
Did you know that we have hormones for cuddling, feel-good and lust!! All these hormones getting dissipated in blood with making love!

So, having read the above things what else do you need to know to start making love? Putdown anything you have in your hands, call or find your partner and do him/her a favor and make love to him/her! Of course it is good for you and your partner!

2. Junior Engineer has got a birthday. Happy belated birthday to you. hopfully you find a great job as you wish.

No comments: