Sunday, February 15, 2004

Taxi Anyone?
Every time I get on a taxi something tend to be heard or happen. Today, I was going from Tajrish square to Mirdamad and therefore, I got on a taxi heading there, right beside my at the back of the taxi there was this girl who also got on the taxi at the same palce where I got in. She made three phone calls. This is what I heard.

First call:

Girl: Hi, mom. I bought what I wanted. I am heading home.

Mom (I suppose): on the other side said something…

Girl: I will be home soon, I just got on the taxi in Tajrish.

Mom: ….
Girl: ok, bye.

Second phone call:

Girl: hi Ahmad

Ahmad (supposedly):….

Girl: … You know that I love you, I will call you when I get home.

Ahmad:….

Girl: No, I will call you, bye

Third phone call:

Girl: Hi Navid

Navid(per say):…

Girl: no, Navid, No… you know that I love you!

Navid:…

Girl: ok, ok. I know...Find a Doctor, we will go there together! (her face expression was showing like why, why, or expressing a little worrying wrinkles, but not very nervous, though)!!

3. I haven’t seen a single person talking about election!! People only make fun! Radio in the morning plays Ey Iran almost every half an hour with voice of Mr. Banan and women as his choir!

4. Stay tune for more to come in near future :-)

No comments: