Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Adam Vaughan and reinventing in a simple way!

1. It is World Cup 2014 in Brazil and I have seen so many wonderful games. Iran was also one of the contenders who got eliminated in the first round. Looking forward to see Germany plays against Brazil.




2. I have to take this opportunity and wish Mr. Adam Vaughan who elected as a Liberal Party of Canada Member of Parliament in the Trinity—Spadina federal by-election held on June 30, 2014 following New Democratic Party MP Olivia Chow's resignation.
I wish to note Adam's interesting career who I very vividly recall, when his late father Colin Vaughan working in CityTV and later he he proceed the job that his father was doing. I witness a few different career changes in his life and this is last one as public figure who serves his community in Ottawa. From being Journalist in a tabloid type TV to a calm city councilor and now from vivid opponent of Rob Ford to being part of Liberal party in Ottawa.  

I have seen him in person a few times in Toronto, for related municipality issues in Trinity-Spadina.
Overall, I found him, passionate about the community and and a good listener. I felt he is little too soft-spoken, but should quickly get to the speed in Ottawa during Q &A session.

Wish him the best, miss Toronto :-)
  

No comments: