Friday, October 30, 2009

U2 performance on Iran
It has been a long time that I have not written anything here. There are time in our life that everything seems to be moving quite fast but, ones does not! In any case, I am for a while back in Canada and I am now in Vancouver working.
Last night I attended the U2 Concert "360" at BC Place.
Quite impressive performance with visual effects and stage that capturing all your attention. I think their stage was something comparable to Pink floyd famous round screen. The U2 performance was well and solid contrary to BC Place that makes poor sound reverberation. In high pitch sounds it was very difficult to distinguish the sound of what was sang and what was singing!
In any case, U2 as they performed in many place around the world, performed one complete song (Bloody Sunday) in memory of Iran and its freedom movement. Very impressive.
I took a short video of the performance, I am hoping to upload it!
So, apparently it is too large, I will try later to make it available.

No comments: