Friday, October 24, 2008

Freedom in some peopel's eye!!
I have working these days on average about 12 hours!
this morning I came in to my office, The Arab dude and I started a conversation.
He all of sudden said:
Oh there is Zis (This) Arab guy who has sang with an Iranian lady!
I: sure, that can be, where is the Arab singer from?
AG: Lebanon
I: Yes, that is quite a possibility
AG: but I saw the girl, she seems very free!!!! She also lives in Iran apparently!!
I: what do you mean!! every human is free!
AG: I thought, your government imply rules like Saudis and hard liners to enforce, those dresses of Afghani women on Iranian Women!
I: The dress-code in Iran is quite different from those in Afghanistan, or even Saudi!
and please remember every human being is free, in some extend. The dress code does not make them to be free or limited! it is choice!
You would better say, She seemed dressing noncomplying to Islam ruling!
...
back to work!!!

No comments: