Thursday, October 16, 2008

A few advice for cold winter and during the flu season
1. Life is hectic, tons of work and pressure, anything new? despite that I try to keep the sprite high!

2. and now to advice for this coming season. Who do we know has not got cold during cold month of winter. I can strongly say perhaps not anyone!
One or another everyone gets some kind of cold. But I have been trying to understand there are a few people, including medical Drs. who are in direct contact to cold patients do not get cold so often, though.
after so much looking into this issue, I realized:

1. Most of Drs. stay throughout the day in their offices, so technically they are indoor, they are not getting exposed to light and sun from environment! I would assume less light, less bacterial and virus development!

2. the most important part of all, many people (including me) have this idea of cleaning their nose (there is deep cleaning, continue cleaning in short frequency!!) during the time they sit somewhere looking in front of the computer-screen or watching TV.
stop doing that!! besides the fact you make disgusting act:-), but this makes you sick!!
:-)

No comments: