Saturday, January 05, 2008

My long list wish, never come true! and what I missed.
What I miss the most when I look back!
I am sure everyone, who is completely satisfied with his/her life; there is something they have missed in their life or wished they had!
What did I missed or wished I could do the most, I tend to ask myself!

1. I miss those years that I could spend with my high school and primary school friends and just have fun without fear of revolutionary guard in Iran.

2. I missed simply a sit out at a cafe-shop in Tehran and greet at my fellows who I know!

3. To fall in love at young age and have crush on someone I admired!

4. I miss those fun times we could have with friends. The time we could simply get together rather than just sitting at home. Go all out to a local club where we lived in Iran, talk to the people spoke my mother tongue. Just drink and have a fair laugh at ourselves and good time.

5. Those years that I was away from my family and friends can be recounted to be with them again. I wished I could change a few things in my family life without hassle!

6. I wished I could see smiling women hand in hand with their partner not wearing veil on streets of Iran. I miss to see that. I have seen that in europe and North America why not in Iran?!

7. I wished everyone including my friends can get a visa to come to this side of the world!

6. I wished and I missed...
if anyone, you could add more...

No comments: