Friday, April 06, 2007

Me, My Nose and I


1. First of all, I took the first photo from internet AFP. It is showing an Spanish woman in Spanish attire before getting ready for Eastern ritual! I was in Spain for a conferece in 2005 and didn't see a woman like that picture above!! How come I don’t see such a woman around me, either:))!!!



2. I have a dilemma! It is my nose! Yes, that is the problem. I have quite sensitive nose, so I can smell thins from a distance or close proximity and even distinguish many different scents! I first realized that when I was a little kid! I could tell who have been where or has hugged or kissed whom by just their scents that was remained by them.
In Canada, my friends were first observed this skill when I was sitting with them in a study room of our university! Something is burning, I told them! They looked at me in disbelief! What are you talking about, they asked me! I replied, believe me something is burning or already burnt! So, about 6 minutes later, we hear the sounds of siren of the fire ware cars and realizing one of the laboratories in the chemical department had an accident. They couldn’t contain it and the fire was extending!
Considering that was about 1000 meter away! So, starting that day my friends were calling me Hunter!
So, for the past few months my sense of smell got once again more activate than usual! Now, I can smell people’s body, whether they have washed their hands or hair have been out of washroom for instance!
This is not so comfortable to reek since some of those scents you wish not to smell may give a strong visualization say perspiration!
Having said that, a few days ago there is this girl in my office who is very clean and smells always like perfume. However, with all those perfume and cream she applies, she walked in and I asked have you been in the washroom? She looked me in blush, and said yes!!! How do you know, She asked!!!


III. The comedy of capturing 15 British Marine by Iranian government finished in happy ending!
drawing couple of conclusion:

Normal conclusion: They were PAW and were released before the 48 hours ultimatum ends!

Iranian conclusion: It was Iranian new year, everywhere was closed and on holidays for 2 weeks so no one was around to release them that is why it took so long! (13 days or so!)

Iranian media conclusion: In an stratogic move of Mr. President A. N. we ended up on the top, in this senario, no one can move!!!

English Media + H.D. and Gurdian and Skynews: English Marine were there to gather information! didn't I say that, HD says:)!

People's Conclusion: The Marine's got brand new suits plus scarf, the Iranian commander got bravery medal and Iranian and British people got entertained!!

No comments: