Friday, July 22, 2005

The food quality in Switzerland!
For the past month being here and having consumed the local food (cheap ones from local chain supermarkets and at work), I have realized that the quality of food here is quite superior compare to North America.
At work I eat any kind of meat and none of them have been greasy, not to mention, contaminated with growth hormones, as a result I havenot put on any weight.
However, in North America after almost two weeks of eating chicken kababs I would gain about 4kg to 6kg. Usually, the lunch at work is served with a main course includes a small juice and some kinds of vegtables or salad which makes it quite healthy.
In North America the quality of food is quite low compare to the ordinary food we purchase from cheapest supermarkets. Although the food in general, in particular meat, is more expensive in Switzerland than in North America, I think it worth it.

No comments: