Friday, April 15, 2005

Toronto: a Metropolitan with all its characters
You know the interesting aspect of life in downtown of Toronto is the fact you never know who you would meet.
Yesterday, I was in Sam the record man, CD store and saw Billy Idol was doing autograph in there and it was a huge line up. For those who don't know Billy, he used to be a great idol for 80's and his famous song was "white wedding". Correct me if I am wrong.
and today, it was Ms. Lisa Marie Presley, doughter of Elvis who was in Eaton's Centre and signing autograph for her new CD. apparently, it is country.
and more of today, before I get into Eaton's centre I was given 3 pack of fruit Yogurt!!
isn't it amazing:), just kidding, I mean at least for the last one:)

by the way, Billy Idol doesn't look good and he is old!

No comments: