Saturday, April 23, 2005

Earth Day
ok, although I am not having time to write these days and not much of access, I have to say something when it is Earth day.
I think it is blasphemy for me whose passinate is environment not writing about this importatn occasion.
Here in Canada they are promoting changing the way that people are living. The way that people are reating environment. As you may know in North America lots of people waste energy. It is a trend to waste energ here. I think same as Iran:). Today, there were many workshops around the Toronto to teach how people can help with reducing emssion and improving energy consumption.
here is the Link from Yahoo.

Hopfully I buy my Hybrid car, soon!;-)
...
coming up Alireza with more articles and observations in computer near you!;-)

No comments: