Thursday, March 17, 2005

first post from Markham, GTA
wowo, I fianlly walked on Canada's soil! weather is cold here. It was supposed to snow last night. I can't sleep it is around 5:30am and I am up since 3:30 am!
After 4 days being in Switzerland now I am in Canada. Switzerland and Zurich in particular, is perhaps the example of a place called everything are in order! or "Madineh fazeleh"! not perfect but a lot better than were I have seen! everything is so nice and well situated. They take the best out of the smallest things they have. Compare to Canada technologically pe say I think on streets they are 10 years ahead of Toronto as far as I can see!
oh, have I mentioned that I had Sushi last night. good quality one!

I see lots of new homes and condos in Toronto are constructed but the street conditions are quite similar to our own Tehran! on the other hand, Zurich did not have any bump or "chaleh"!! here there are tons!
I think is is good for now. I don't have much of access to computer or phone. hopfully soon I get some!

No comments: