Friday, December 31, 2004

Beautiful day for outdoor activity
Today is Friday and the sun is shining in Tehran. It is such a sunny and calm day that I wished I had gone skiing! I wished I could enjoy my time with a day on outskirt of city. All my life I was looking for person I could go skiing with in winter or go around in summer. Be friend with and enjoy the friendship after all. It is difficult to …,
moving on, Today is Friday not the 13.! The last day in the year 2004. It is beginning of the winter and I expected to see a Friday which is cold and dark especially in the early morning. Contrary to my assumption it was a beautiful day, though lots of pollution, and with lots of sunshine. With all keenness that I had and wished I had gone skiing, since no soul agreed to come along, I choose to go walking on mount Tochal. So, beside the pollution that I observed on Tehran atmosphere, the rest was the fashion that I observed on top of the mountain from our young generation! Needless to say that it was MTV fashion!...
Wishing everyone an exceptional year ahead in 2005. 5,4,3,2,1...
...
Enjoy the following pictures:


No comments: